As China’s and World’s largest treasure house of animals and birds, the most famous mammal in Beijing Zoo is panda, the giant panda is meek and looks like a bear. Besides, panda has long been a symbol of the world’s wildlife protection effort.
In the history, Lama Temple was the palatial residence of emperor Yongzheng when he was just a prince. Today, it is the largest and perfectly preserved lamasery of Gelug Sect. In addition, it can be said as treasure house of relics which is indeed an epitome of the religious art of China.
Small lanes in Beijing, Hutong witness the development of China. And tourists can experience the life of old Beijing and get a deep understanding about Beijing Hutong culture.
Itineray of One Day Visa Free Beijing Tour
1. Go to the first destination- Beijing Zoo, to see the lovely Giant Pandas where takes about 40 minutes.
2. Then take you to the Lama Temple, 1 hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple. You will have 45 minutes to visit the Chinese traditional handicraft silk carpet factory before lunch.
3. After lunch, we arrange to visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours. There tourists will visit the typical Chinese quadrangles, primary school, many famous old buildings, like the bell tower, where you can explore the real life of ordinary people in Beijing.
4. On the way back, you can have an exterior of Olympic Stadium where you have about 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's nest and water cube. If you would like to visit the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will help you in purchasing the entrance tickets, and you could enter the stadiums for sightseeing on your own.
5. Pay a short visit to a China Tea House to enjoy tea ceremony. Transfer back to your hotels.
1. Pick-up and drop off service from your hotel;
2. Air-conditioned vehicle van with driver;
3. Entrance tickets of sightseeing;
4. English speaking tour guide explain the sightseeing about the tour;
5. A typical Chinese lunch.
Have a nice visa free Beijing tour.