I have to say that Hutong is the most reflect the culture of China. Just small valleys, the development of Hutong has a long history. It carries the history of Beijing, China. While walking along those Beijing Hutongs, tourists could taste the soul of old Beijing’s lifestyle.
Contains a screen wall and three archways, Lama Temple was once the palatial residence of emperor Yongzhen when he was just a prince. Today, Lama Temple is the largest and most perfectly preserved lamasery of Gelug Sect.
Beijing Zoo is the largest treasure house of animals and birds and has become one of the ten biggest Zoos in the world. One of the most famous mammals in the world, the giant panda lives here. Travelers should not miss the chance to see the lovely animal and make friends with them in Beijing Zoo.
Itinerary of One Day Visa Free Beijing Bus Tour
1. Drive to Beijing Zoo first, for about 40 minutes visiting you can see the lovely Giant Pandas.
2. Move on to the Lama Temple. Then, you will have 45 minutes to visit the Chinese traditional handicraft silk carpet factory.
3. After lunch, you will be arranged to visit the old Beijing lanes by rickshaws. During 2 hours hutong tour, you will visit the typical Chinese quadrangles, primary school and many famous old buildings, where you can explore the real life of ordinary people in Beijing.
4. Next destination is the Olympic Stadium where you have 45 minutes to take pictures outside the Bird's Nest and Water Cube.
5. On the way to your hotels, we also arrange a short visit to a China Tea House for you to enjoy tea ceremony. Transfer back to your hotels.
How to Book?
1. Fill in the online reservation form.
2. Give us a call or an email, our tour advisor will help you book the route you want.
3. We accept last minute booking.
Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email or call from us, including the detailed itinerary with prices.
How to Pay?
1. Cash to tour guide (CNY/ USD);
2. Credit Card through PayPal;
3. Western Union Money Transfer.
4. Bank Remit (Wire Transfer);
Enjoy yourself during this one day visa free Beijing tour.