As the capital of China, Tiananmen Square is also the heart of Beijing.
Famous for its unbeatable architecture, Forbidden City is the best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
Temple of Heaven
Used as a place for worship the heaven, Temple of Heaven is the largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
Well-known as the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China, there are 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty buried there.
Badaling Great Wall
As the most famous and the best preserved section of the Great Wall, Badaling Great Wall has attracts many visitors.
In Hutong, you can experience the real life of ordinerary people in Beijing, and many famous old building, like the drum tower, silver bridge.
With beautiful scenery, Summer Palace is the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China.
Itinerary of 3 Days Visa Free Beijing Tour
Day 1: Beijing (L):
1. The first day, we visit the Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven.
2. Enjoy the Peking Opera Show. At last, we drive the travelers back to guest hotel.
Day 2: Beijing (L, D):
1. Drive to the Ming Tombs. Visit Changling or Dingling.
2. After lunch, we will move to the Badaling Great Wall.
3. Visit Bona Jade Factory and learn about the stone carving art in China. Drive the travelers back to their hotels. In the evening, enjoy a famous Peking Duck dinner in the most famous Quanjude Restaurant.
Day 3: Beijing (L)
1. The last day, we will visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours.
2. Have Chinese lunch in Taiyichun Restaurant. On the way to Summer Palace, enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market.
3. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
In addition, there are other Beijing tours you can choose from our website. Also you can tailor-made one for yourself. Wish you like this 3 days visa free Beijing tour.