1. On departure time, the driver took me to the Ming Tombs. Visit Changling or Dingling.
As the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China, there are 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty buried here. Changling is the largest and most magnificent one of the Ming Tombs. Dingling is the first ancient imperial tomb excavated under scientific plan in China. The archaeological and historical relics found in the excavation are of great academic and historical values.
2. After traditional Chinese lunch, we moved to the Badaling Great Wall. Standing on Badaling Great Wall, you may feel you are back to those ancient times. The Great Wall is not only the miracle of the architecture history, but also the milestone of the glorious Chinese history.
3. Visited Bona Jade Factory and learn about the stone carving art in China.
4. At last, I transferred to the Olympic Stadium where I have 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube.
5. Backed to my Beijing hotel.