Itinerary of 2 Days Visa Free Beijing Tour
Day 1: Mutianyu Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Sacred Road
1. On departure time, our driver will take you to visit the famous Mutianyu Great Wall. As the most beautiful section of Great Wall, tourists will stunned by its grand architecture and picturesque nature landscape. On the way to Mutianyu Great Wall, you will pay a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
2. After lunch, transfer to Ming Tombs, visit Underground Tomb in Ming Tombs. And then visit Sacred Road.
Dingling: Covering a total area of l,195 square meters, Dingling, the tomb of Emperor Shenzong and his two empresses, is located at the foot of Dayu Mountain, southwest of Changling. According to the history, there are more than 30,000 workers were enslaved on the project.
Sacred Road: Road leading to heaven is lined with 18 pairs of stone human figures and animals.
3. Then drive to the Olympic Stadium, you have 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
4. At last, take you back to you hotel.
Day 2: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Hutong
1. In the morning, we move to the Tiananmen Square, then visit Forbidden City including the Exhibition of Treasures to enjoy many antiques in China.
Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters. There you could see the Five-Star Red Flag flies high on Tiananmen Square, the Monument to the People’s Heroes towers over the center.
Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world. Many tourists come here again and again.
2. Drive to the Temple of Heaven. On the way to the Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
Temple of Heaven: The largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China. Nearly four times larger than the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven appears mysterious and magical.
3. Have Chinese Lunch, and then transfer to Hutong. You will visit the typical Chinese quadrangles, primary school, many famous old buildings, like the bell tower, where you can explore the real life of ordinary people in Beijing.
Hutong: Small streets in Beijing, was the memory of the traditional life and culture in Beijing.
Have a nice visa free Beijing tour.