If you ask me which square the largest public squares in the world, I would tell you that Tiananmen Square is the No.1 with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
Emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasties had ruled China from here nearly 500 years. And Forbidden City was the place where emperors hold business court and resided. With magnificent architectures, Forbidden City is the best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
Temple of Heaven
Temple of Heaven is the largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China. In ancient times, people thought that heaven would help them by sacrifice. So there are many sacrificial temples built, but only Temple of Heaven stands in present day Beijing.
Summer Palace is not only famous for its incredible garden scenery but also bear Chinese humiliation recent history at foreign hands.
Itinerary of One Day Visa Free Beijing Bus Tour
1. Get to Tiananmen Square first, taking pictures around the square as you like. Then visit the landmark of Beijing - Forbidden City.
2. Move on to another historical site, the Temple of Heaven. On the way, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
3. After lunch, tourists can enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market. Then move on to the Summer Palace to enjoy the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden for about 1.5 hours.
4. Transfer you back to your hotels.
1. Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel on tour days;
2. Entrance tickets of the sightseeing.
3. Excellent English-speaking tour guide.
4. Air-conditioned car or van with driver.
5. A typical Chinese lunch.
Tips to the guide and driver
1. Cash to tour guide (CNY/ USD);
2. Credit Card through PayPal;
3. Western Union Money Transfer.
4. Bank Remit (Wire Transfer);
Beijing bear witness to a rich cultural past. Wish you get more about Chinese rich culture during this one day visa free Beijing tour.