Badaling Great Wall
If you are enjoying the 72 hours visa free stay in Beijing, you should not miss Badaling Great Wall that is the most famous and best preserved section of Great Wall. We can guess it gives every direction from its name. For its distinctly four seasons, tourists can visit Badaling Great Wall at any time and the sceneries around Badailng Great Wall would not let them down.
Ming Tombs is worth of the fame of the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China. There are 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty buried in Ming Tombs. And the most famous mausoleums are Changling and Dingling.
Changling, the tomb of emperor Chengzu and his empress, is the largest and most magnificent one of the Ming Tombs. Dingling, the tomb of emperor Shenzong and his two empresses, is the most eminent buildings of Ming Tombs.
Jade Carving Factory
Jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
Itinerary of One Day Visa Free Beijing Tour
1. Go to Ming Tomb first. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs takes about 1 hour. And later, you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory, from where you will know the processes of Chinese jade carving and Chinese jade culture.
2. After having traditional Chinese lunch, we move on to the famous Badaling Great Wall for excursion.
3. On the way back to your hotels, we will drive by the "Bird's Nest and Water Cube"---the main Olympic Stadiums built for the 2008 Olympic Games. Then, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts.
4. After the whole day tour, transfer you back to your hotels.
Type of Payment
1. Cash to tour guide (CNY/ USD);
2. Credit Card through PayPal;
3. Western Union Money Transfer.
4. Bank Remit (Wire Transfer);
Beijing is a city with profound cultural deposits. Hope you have a nice one day visa free Beijing tour.