Badaling Great Wall
If you ask me which section of Great Wall is the most famous, I will tell you it is Badaling Great Wall. Besides, it is the best preserved part of Great Wall. Every year, millions of tourists come to visit this magnificent construction. And there are many famous celebrities come.
The wall of Badaling built with stone slabs on the outside, 7.8 meters high on the average, some even reaches 14 meters. The top floor of Badaling Great Wall is paved with square bricks which made the floor very orderly and smooth for hiking.
The construction of Ming Tombs started in 1409 and took more than 200 years to complete until the doom of the dynasty. There entombed 13 emperors of Ming dynasty. And these mausoleums are built like imperial palace for that people thought that a person’s soul still remained though dead physically.
The mausoleums paid attention to harmony between the tomb architecture and the surrounding environment.
Itinerary of One Day Visa Free Beijing Tour
1. We drive to Ming Tombs to feel rich Chinese history. Visit Changling or Dingling.
2. After visiting Ming Tombs, have a typical Chinese lunch at the restaurant and then driving to the famous Badaling Great Wall for hiking. On the way to Badaling Great Wall, you will have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory.
3. The last destination for day trip is the Olympic Stadium where tourists can take pictures outside the Bird's Nest and Water Cube.
4. Transfer you back to your downtown hotel, tour end.
How to Book?
Just fill in the online reservation form we give. If you have any question, phone us or email us, our trip advisor will do her best to help you.
1. Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel.
2. Air-conditioned car, van or minibus for your private group.
3. Entrance tickets of the sightseeing.
4. Private driver and English-speaking tour guide explain the sightseeing along the tour.
5. Typical Chinese lunch.
More and more passengers who transit in Beijing have benefited from this 72 hours visa free policy. Wish you have a nice Beijing tour.